Monday, February 21, 2005

Off and Away

I hate Monday mornings and I surely am not the only one. I think I would rather be home. Naaa! Home is boring, I hate being bored! I think I would rather be with somebody else talking about anything else, but again that would be boring, because that other person is surely boring or as bored as I am on this boring Monday "borNing". Okay, I must do something to stop beingso bored, why not for instance stop nagging :) !! What a beautiful Monday morning, I am certain there is nobody more...

2 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

I hope your Monday was non-boring material, and as fulfilling as it could have been :-)
Mabrouk 3al blog!

9:15 PM  
Blogger liminal said...

AIY Mabroook!!!

Thank you for blogging from Achrafieh, too! One of my sisters was born there! Okay, terrific...I'm excited about this whole thing again.

WOuld you like to join us at the Lebanese Blogger Forum? I understand if you want to get things started here, but whenever you like...it's an open invitation. Just email me...my new mail is liminal.symbol [at] gmail [dot] com ;)

yallah bye for now,
liminal

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home