Sunday, May 21, 2006

Reflection


Mirror, mirror, on the wall, tell me: when will you shatter into pieces and fall?

The man, who was on the verge of dying, shook his head and laughed. He laughed and laughed, but in the end a tear rolled down his cheek.

The man, who was now lying on his bed, waiting for his heart to stop beating, wondered what had he done during his miserable life. Images passed before his eyes at such a speed that he wasn't able to distinguish any of the persons who were represented. He could only hear the crrying of a child, a crying so loud, so loud!!

The man, who was now lying on his bed, searched whether any member of his family was standing near him. He found no-one but his reflection in the mirror. He remembered that all of them died during the bombing of his city. He also remembered being the only one to have survived the raid, so he turned his eyes towards heaven and said: "Thank you, hope you are suffering as well."

Then he held a knife and got ready to stab himself with it.But no sooner had he grabbed it than a jinny appeared in front of him and granted him three wishes. So the man who was on the verge of dying said:

"I wish I were a drop of water in an endless sea! I wish my family were beside me! I wish I were an eagle, a monkey, a cat or a fly! I wish I were anything but a reflection of a cruel and heartless God!"

When he said that, the knife hit his chest violently and blood covered his shirt. Before dying, the man looked up one last time towards the sky and murmured: " Even now you won't hear me say I'm your slave!"

When he died, the mirror reflected the image of a white eagle flying in the sky freely. It then shattered into pieces and fell on the filthy earth!!

© Maldoror37 - 2006

10 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

He can dream
day and night
Hurl bolts of thunder
and sends his bloody prophets

But I shall not kneel
Not today or tomorrow
for our day shall come
and on that day gods shall fall

10:32 PM  
Blogger SH said...

He could turn into a pigeon and fly strait to heaven.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

He could... but it just isn't enough :)Thanks a lot for you comment SH and welcome to my blog Seth!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

Your* comment :)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't he already a slave when he was alive?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

True.

10:15 AM  
Blogger sadlers5 said...

I know someone who tried to end it all and she said her body felt so heavy after she came back. Up in heaven she met her father and he was so disappointed that she had tried to end her life, he said your mom will be so upset how could you do this to her? Suddenly she was back in her body being revived at the hospital. Now she is married with two lovely girls. So it was not her time then to die.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Lycanthropy said...

dude, suicidal fantasies are no joke, they are signs of mood problems, they can be fixed.

http://www.networkforgood.org

a psychiatrist...

6:08 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

This text was written 5 years ago. So, there is nothing suicidal in it and a psychiatrist is not needed Lycanthropy thank you :) I might as well treat one :)
I must say that we never know when our time to die draws near! I almost died a year ago and here I am! What can we do Sadler :) Life is an interesting ride :))

10:18 PM  
Blogger donitsa said...

PS: this man rised again, and now im the shiny sun in his sky...:)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home