Thursday, November 24, 2005

To Those Who Like And Those Who Love (But Mostly To Those Who Like ;) ) On Independence Day!

I am feeling utterly satisfied and blissful. That weird-shaped object I sometimes see in front of my eyes amazes me. It often makes my thighs feel warm. That warm feeling even extends to my toes. I am in awe when I look at the way it masterfully controls its pace and movements. It has come a long way since it was barely capable of accomplishing the simplest of tasks. Now, it can even give me feedback.
When it is there, my eyes can't stop following its slightest move. All my body responds to that object and I can hardly keep it from practically toying with my every member. I can't say I mind and I surely don't look like I do.
I have no problems remembering it when it is not there. Seeing it there drawing nearer to my eyes, then a bit farther, only to disappear for a while then show up again. It acts nothing like the mosquito that invaded my privacy that other day. Its effects on my mood are soothing. I always miss its presence.
Can you guys keep a secret? These last few days I overheard people around me saying that this peculiar object might actually be a "hand"!
It might seem like a pretty exaggerated and hasty decision, but I am going to risk everything by expressing my true feelings once that moment comes. I know I am still a nine-month-old baby, but I am going to risk everything when that moment comes. As soon as I learn how to talk, I am going to say it out loud: Hand, I love you! I will even swear eternal faithfulness to her , eventhough we all know I sometimes bit this same hand that fed me ;)
This shall be our little secret until I can say what the future man I will one day be has to say, because quite frankly, I am starting to be addicted to that "doudou" in my mouth and it is affecting the growth of my brand new teeth.
Now it is time for lunch and I want to go out. Hmmmm, let's see... How can I order lunch? Ah sure, here goes: Ouinnnnnnnn...... (Hope that "hand" answers my call! ;) ) Ouinnnnnnnn........

© Maldoror37 - 2005

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you'll have your "brand new teeth", then try to not bit her too hard and too often! She will can be upset with you and, who knows, she will start to think about a resignation too. :P
(The "Independence Day" thing it isn't available for me :), but i enjoyied the post:) )
Ori

1:54 PM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

I will keep that in mind when my teeth grow!
By the way, you should have read the 2 posts on another web page to know that mine here was a response to them :P But then, how could you know :)
Cheers and keep your comments coming in!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe i was out of the context you're speaking about (?!), but i knew exactly what i wanted to say :). If it doesn't have the same meaning for you too, then that's it! :P
Ori

10:51 PM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

I know what you mean :)

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home