Saturday, July 16, 2005

As She Reads Me

It is gone. The light has faded and the magic is no longer there. Slowly, slowly... the knife finds its way through my fresh wounds!

The pain is unbearable. The voices are killing me. Break the mirror that has once reflected my image! I can no longer live. I can no longer fight. I am subdued to the unbearable pain caused by a knife finding its way through my veins!

She will read me, but she no longer needs me; she has found her way through. As she reads me she will laugh, then look at me in the eyes and laugh again! And I will scatter into pieces, fall apart slowly, slowly... like an agonizing monster!!

But still, I will find the words to say goodbye. I will find the words before I die to say thank you; thank you for breathing life into me and thank you for letting me die!!

© Maldoror37 - 2005

4 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

La2 inno bakkir! ghiblak shi shahrein zamein ba3ed :p

Seriously now.. I liked the post, especially this part: "She will read me, but she no longer needs me; she has found her way through. As she reads me she will laugh, then look at me in the eyes and laugh again!" disturbing idea!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Delirious said...

I hope she was worth all that pain...

12:16 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

Funny thing is: NObody is worth it!

4:14 AM  
Blogger donitsa said...

honestly, she didn't breath life into u......it's just what u want to beleive.
u lived a lie....u want it to.....ur awake, and that what bothered u.
life is not in the hand of anybody, but u.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home