Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Darkness (By ResurrectedSoul - December, 2000)



"I can't sleep for fear of no light,

My pain is so deep, I give up the fight.

So here I sit and stare at a screen,

The candles are lit for the one who is not seen.

The hurt crushes me down so I can't breathe,

On my face a frown, as I silently seethe.

Yes I am sad, but I feel anger as well,

Is it so bad to be in my own hell?

All that I wanted, was to be loved,

And now he is dead and somewhere above.

I am alone, and this I can see,

As my voice drones, heard by just me.

My soul is torn, between joy and grief,

As quickly as he was born, he was taken from me.

I cry and I cry, for the boy I lost,

Oh, how could he die? Upon the wind our dreams were tossed.

At the chance of fate, those dreams were snatched,

Who can I hate? I feel a pain, never before matched.

And now in the dark I crawl into bed,

The terror so stark of when I wake, who might next be dead!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Maldoror said...

I think you should die first :) You may never know, maybe they would be thrilled by your death. It is almost guaranteed you would experience pain if you watch all of them die, just waiting for your turn :)

2:31 PM  
Blogger doha said...

wow. 7abet ktir yali katabto.deep feelings..
mawdo3 el mot,men faker fi,bas ma lezem nkhali hejes b rasna,w ella mninsa n3esh.
t2akad eno el insen lama ymout,kilon byez3alo 3le,7atta a3de2o, 3ashen meen badon yekraho se3eta?:):)
the soul has the right to live,give her a chance !

10:00 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

Thx Doha,
It is not me who wrote that, it is a woman called ResurrectedSoul, some 7 years ago.
I like talking about death, because it is one of the subjects that force you to give your best and your truest feelings while writing about them.
I can't say that am pessimistic, no. I am a very realistic person and I dare say one of the most optimistic people I know :)
I hope I won't be hated when I die by those I once cared about or loved. The others, they woud have died in me long time ago, so... let them smile if they want :)
Thanks a lot for your sweet comment. Do pass by more often Doha :)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home