Friday, October 13, 2006

Life In A Circus



I can't bear living in this cage anymore!

I want my freedom back! I wish I could go back home; to the place where people don't stand before me, waiting for a stunning move made by a stupid monkey in a lousy cage!

They keep waiting there for hours and if ever they don't see what they came here for; they either spit on me, or throw stones at me, as if the scene of a wounded animal pleased them. They would even hit me with sticks and steal my food, just to make their little disgusting children laugh!

How I wish that just for a day, I could get my freedom back, so I could see the world for the first time. Afterwards, let them beat me if they want, let them kill me! I would have experienced freedom, I would have seen the world in which these ugly creatures live; where they suffer, suffer and die!!
© 2006 Maldoror37

4 Comments:

Blogger sadlers5 said...

hi , yes I feel sorry for them also, come and visit my blog, i have a new pic, hope you are ok, take care, ann and sunny

2:20 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

Always fun to read from you here Ann :)) Thanx for dropping by :)

9:38 PM  
Blogger raed said...

its a matter of perception... these "ugly creatures" you're referring to, are probably living in a bigger cage.

Bass as a wise man once said: when your feeling down and lonely, have a banana! :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

Hehehehe :)
What can I say, am allergic to anything that can be peeled off :)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home