Monday, December 04, 2006

When Little John Died.

- Here I am, take my hand son! Let's go!
- But where are we going, pa?
- We are going there, to a place where you would feel at ease.
- Shall I say goodbye to my brother, or is he coming with us as well?
- No need to, son. We will meet him there sooner or later!
- But… may I just kiss him goodbye?
- No. Follow me!
- Wait a minute pa! Just wait! There is Falté, my teddy bear; I have to take him with me!
- There is no place for him with us. You must leave him here as well!
- Why are you doing this to me, pa? I don't want to go with you anymore! I hate you, I really do!
- Stop it John, you have no choice, you are coming with me!
- No, not unless you tell me where we are going and why I can't take my teddy bear with me, or say goodbye to my brother!
- You are too young to understand, John.
- No, I am not! I am seven years old now!
- I said no, John. Come on!
But John ran from his dad and entered his brother's room to see him! His brother Jack was there, sitting on his desk, writing a letter. So John walked towards him and started talking:
- Can you believe it? Dad was about to take me away from home, without letting me say goodbye to you. But I ran away from him and here I am! Now it is time to say goodbye Jack. There is no need to cry, I won't be long, I promise!
Jack continued writing his letter without noticing his presence! At the end of it, John saw his elder brother sign: "Goodbye little brother, I will never forget you!" So John said:
- Goodbye Jack. Remember, I won't be long, promised!
He left the room without understanding why Jack didn't hear him, or even turn his face towards him to kiss him goodbye! When he got back to his father, the old man noticed that John was crying. Without asking why he said:
- Are you ready now, son?
- Yes pa, here I am. Take my hand now! Let's go!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good stuff

8:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For your comment and lovely posts I have added you to my blogroll.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

Thank you :)
I will do the same :)

3:52 AM  
Blogger sadlers5 said...

so sad, is it true?

4:45 AM  
Blogger Maldoror said...

Inspired from real events :) let me put it that way :))

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home