Wednesday, April 06, 2005

To Her, Eight Years And A Month Later, On Her Birthday

I have never forgotten yet your touch on my cheek,
I am not ready to let go.

Your memory is still on my mind,
Before I go to sleep after I wake up,
Your face is still there, smiling, looking at me.

You know, I wish I could hold you like before,
Feel the warmth of your body holding me, but I can't.
I am stuck here in this world and you are up there flying.

I guess that all wishes don't come true, but Mother,
I wish that just for a moment I could hold and kiss you.

© Maldoror37 - 2005

3 Comments:

Blogger Delirious said...

BIG HUGE GIGANTIC ENORMOUS BONE-CRUSHING HUG...
MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

9:27 PM  
Blogger arch.memory said...

Thank you for your kind words, Maldoror. I see you're quite an industrious writer yourself! I think I'll be linking to your blog; please feel free to do the same if you wish.

Best of luck,

arch.memory

3:23 PM  
Blogger sadlers5 said...

a mother's touch is never forgotten because it is the sweetest! yes we are all going to the same place for sure! to be with god and our ancestors! peace!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home